Many people wonder how to choose the perfect ring to fit the perfect person and their personality. As your leading Dallas jeweler, we at America’s Gold & Diamond Exchange know exactly that. Diamond jewelry comes in many different cuts and many people would be surprised to learn that each cut has a certain meaning to it.
- One of the newer styles of cuts is the princess cut. This is a sparkly, modern-looking square shape that radiates light because of the geometric step up. Many people with these rings have a fun-loving personality yet at the same time are very decisive.
- A round cut is one of the most popular cuts for diamond engagement rings. Round cuts are also known as the brilliant cut and this style reflects more light than any other. Trustworthy women deserve to wear this beautiful ring. It has also been known that easy-going and family-oriented women gravitate towards this cut.
- Similar to the round cut, the oval cut is a unique and timeless style. Creative women and risk takers can often be seen wearing this cut.
- The Marquise cut is an oval cut with tips, often creating a slimming effect on women’s fingers. This is a glamorous, Old Hollywood type of diamond cut that fits adventurous and charming women with unique personalities.
- The shape of a heart cut is very fitting for women who are affectionate and dreamy. It is a century-old shape and is also the symbol for love and devotion, making it a sentimental cut.
- The pear cut is also known as the teardrop shape in diamond rings. This is an elegant cut that elongates fingers of ambitious women who are independent and even-tempered.
- The cushion cut shape was extremely popular in the 18th century for is elegant rectangular shape with curved sides. This is a timeless choice for a diamond engagement ring worn by a woman who is organized and daring.
You will find the perfect cut for your diamond jewelry at America’s Gold & Diamond Exchange. Call us today at 972-235-4653 to have one of our experts help you with the experience of purchasing a beautiful diamond ring!